Search and Get Your Dream Job (Part Time / Full Time)
Indian Railway is largest employment source in India. It has divided into 16 zones across India. The recruitment process made easier by the RRB department. There is 4 group (Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D) which under recruitment notification issued and candidate get selected. Each group selection criteria is predefined and post for which selected is also written in the RRB recruitment procedure form.
Recruitment of Group C officers is done through the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) in the country, which is 19 in number and under the overall control of Railway Recruitment Control Board of the Ministry of Railways. These RRBs undertake the recruitment process of the personnel in the zones and the production houses and other Railway departments in the zonal levels. They are responsible for inviting applications in the technical and non-technical cadre in the Group C.
Railway Recruitment Group C Vacancies
Recruitment to Group C Services(By RBBs)
- Made through Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB).
- Panel formed by RRB after the selection is forwarded to the Zonal Railway concerned.
- The panel is valid for a year which can be extended by CPO.
- Candidates have to pass the prescribed medical examination.
- All appointments are made on probation for two years. For trainees/apprentices appointed to a working post after the conclusion of their prescribed training, probation period commences on date of such appointment. (Ref 1)
- It is obligatory for all trainees to pass a simple test in Hindi.
Recruitment to Group C Services (Selection)
- Staff having 3 years of service can appear for selection test.
- Successful candidates shall be placed in the order of merit except those who have obtained more than 80% of marks(classified as Outstanding).