Search and Get Your Dream Job (Part Time / Full Time)
In India, every citizen want to make their career in Government sectors. Among all the govt sectors Indian Railway is the most popular sectors in India. Indian railway offer great job opportunity for the Indian citizens. Payscale and job security is the main USP for Rail Job. ITI and Diploma holder students have wide scope in railway department. Junior engineer, technician, repairmen, Helper and many more job post available in the Indian Railway.
Railway Jobs For ITI and Diploma Holder Candidate
- Railway Jobs For 10th-12th Pass Candidates –Click Here
- Railway Recruitment Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D –Click Here
- List of Railway jobs as per zones and its divisions –Click Here
- Railway Jobs For Graduate (B.com, B.A, B.sc) Pass Candidates –Click Here
- Railway Jobs For ITI and Diploma Holder Candidate –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per Metropolitan Cities in India –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per candidate Education –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per State Wise Bifurcation –Click Here
- Latest Railway Jobs 2018-2019 –Click Here
Group ‘A’ Posts –> Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group ‘B’ Posts –> These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
Group ‘C’ Posts –> Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ Posts –> These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Other Posts –> ITI Apprentices, Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota etc.