Good News for 10th 12th pass candidates who are looking for government jobs especially in the railway sectors. There is various job employment opportunity available in the Indian Railway in all division. Mail guard, electrician, plumber, Clerk, peon and much more related vacancies are listed in Railway notification. We have listed latest and all railway department vacancies here on this page. request to 10th and 12th pass candidate to apply respective job post online.
- Railway Jobs For 10th-12th Pass Candidates –Click Here
- Railway Recruitment Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D –Click Here
- List of Railway jobs as per zones and its divisions –Click Here
- Railway Jobs For Graduate (B.com, B.A, B.sc) Pass Candidates –Click Here
- Railway Jobs For ITI and Diploma Holder Candidate –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per Metropolitan Cities in India –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per candidate Education –Click Here
- Railway Jobs as per State Wise Bifurcation –Click Here
- Latest Railway Jobs 2018-2019 –Click Here
Railway Jobs For 10th-12th Pass Candidates
All Airlines has announced job vacancies for cabin crew and flight attendants, ground staff posts. Free Online Registration :
Group ‘A’ Posts –> Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group ‘B’ Posts –> These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
Group ‘C’ Posts –> Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ Posts –> These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Other Posts –> ITI Apprentices, Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota etc.