Search and Get Your Dream Job (Part Time / Full Time)
CDS 2 2018: Every year the Indian army give a fair chance for every student who aspires to get a job in the Defence sector. The selection starts from NDA examination and ends with T.A. exam. Combined defense service (CDS) gives a very good opportunity to graduate candidates to get selected in defense service. The CDS examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission). For more updates about the Exam Notification, eligibility, age limit check all details given below.
Eligibility Criteria of CDS 2 2018
Citizenship – In order to be eligible for the exam candidate must be citizen of India subject of Bhutan, the subject of Nepal, Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire or Vietnam.
Educational Qualification– The education qualification for CDS examination is different for various service.
- For Indian Army: To apply for this service candidates must be a graduate degree holder from recognized board/University.
- For Navy: In order to apply for Navy one must have completed B.E /B.Tech. degree.
- For Air Force: Candidate must have either completed B.tech/ B.E. degree or a graduation degree with physics and maths as compulsory subjects during 10+2.
Age Limit – Similar to the Education qualification Age limit is also different for various CDS 2 services. Age limit to different Service is as follows.
- Airforce – Candidate must have born between 02 July 1995 – 01 July 1999 i.e age limit must be between 19-23 years
- Army – IMA- 02 July 1995 – 1 July 2000 (Age limit 19-24 years). & OTA- 02 July 1994 – 01 July 2000 (Age Limit 19-25 years)
- Navy – 2 July 1995 – 1 July 2000(Age Limit 19 – 22 years)
How to Submit Application Form
- Firstly go to upsconline.nic.in
- Then Click on Part 1 and then submit your personal and contact details.
- Now Select your preference for the academies as per Edu. qualification and age limit.
- Get your registration id and now go to Part 2 of the application form.
- Now pay the application fees of Rs. 200.
- After paying fees, select your exam center.
- Now, upload our photo and signature in the required file size and dimensions.
- Finally, crosscheck your declaration & submit Your Application form.
Note: Don’t forget to Download a copy of the application form for future use.
Exam pattern of CDS 2
There will three paper in the examination of English, General Ability, & Math. There will be 120 questions asked in English & General Ability section. And 100 question asked in the Maths section. Each section comprises of 100 marks.
|1||English||120||100||9 -11 am|
|2||General Ability||120||100||12 -2 pm|
|3||Maths||100||100||3 -5 pm|
The candidates, who Apply for IMA, AFA, and NA have to appear for three papers except for OTA, As OTA candidates have to appear for the first two paper i.e. English and General Abilities only. The cutoff marks of every paper may change according to paper.
Important dates CDS 2 2018
- Advertisement Date – 8 August 2018
- Last date of form submission – 3 September 2018
- Exam Date – 18 November 2018
Conclusion – The Combined defense service (CDS) exam gives an important chance to those aspirants who have completed their graduation in distinct branches through UPSC. We hope that our article about CDS 2 2018 Notification and Exam Date will surely help you keep your self-updated about the CDS 2 exam 2018.
The candidate also applied for CDS 2 Related UPSC and PSC Jobs.
- UPSC Recruitment notification – UPSC
- PSC Recruitment Notification – PSC
- CDS 2 Army Jobs Notification – ARMY
- CDS 2 Merchant Navy Jobs Notification – NAVY
- CDS 2 Air Force Jobs Notification- Air Force